|Breeder: KWS||Breeder PDF|
|Type: Group 4, Hard Feed||Pedigree: KWS W177 x KWS Santiago|
- A classic KWS barn-busting variety with very high yield, recommended for the East and West Regions.
- Grain quality like its Mum, KWS Santiago with HFN 151 and specific weight 76.3 so grain quality is average.
- Disease scores show reasonable mildew and brown rust, average tritici and declining yellow rust resistance, so you are going have to work at it and the yellow rust rating is getting worse, but KWS Kerrin can clearly yield and is a good second wheat.
- Straw strength needs attention, so a robust pgr programme must be considered.
- Maturity is medium and KWS Kerrin is resistant to orange wheat blossom midge
For more detailed Agrii data and the latest disease scores speak to your local seed specialist or Agrii agronomist.