Live stock advice you can count on
Livestock are often closely tied to other parts of a farming business, such as forage or grain production, water quality, and soil health – which is why we take an integrated approach too.
From the advice we give, to the products we offer, our team specialises in joining the dots between nutrition, seed, forage, animal health, agronomy and precision technology.
All of this is backed-up by the latest research from our network of iFarms and Technology Centres, so you can be confident you’re staying at the cutting edge of good forage management, livestock health, and productivity.
Advice and Support for Farmers
Guidance and Support from our Livestock Specialists
Specialist animal health and livestock support
The Agrii Livestock Team is made up of highly qualified and dedicated advisory staff.
We provide a professional, advice-based service in addition to supplying the following products.
- Vaccines for Sheep, Beef, Suckler and Dairy enterprises
- External and internal parasite control products for all farm animals
- Trace element drenches and boluses for sheep and cattle
- Superstock proteins for home mixing
- Calf and lamb milk powders and follow on products
- Protein and mineralised buckets and feed blocks
- Compound feeds
- Dairy and hygiene chemicals
- Mobile livestock handling equipment
- Cereal, grassland and forage crop seed
- Silage preservation products
- Equine prodcuts
- Cereal harvest preservation products
- Farm plans
- Worming programmes, including faecal egg counts
We’re here to help your business ambitions. See how we could work together, we’d love to hear from you.Let's Talk
Who We Are
Our expertise is deep and varied because we built Agrii by combining specialised companies over the last 30 yearsOverview of Agrii
If you are interested in tours, shows, product demos or training. Explore our upcoming eventsGet Involved
News - 07/12/23‘The field of the future’: The Digital Technology Farms
We have launched an innovative new project involving the use of several connected technologies that can be used to make agronomic decisions at field scale throughout the growing season.
News - 23/02/24
Ambitious for the Future of Farming
News - 22/12/23
A Christmas tribute to the UK’s farmers…
News - 19/12/23
Veg trials show yield benefit of Agrii-Start Release
News - 12/12/23
Launching Our Sustainable Future: A New Chapter For Green Horizons
News - 04/12/23
From the Experts
Tap into professional knowledge to move your business to the next level