NRoSO Training Events
2021/22 NRoSO Training Courses
We are delighted to be hosting a number of online and offline/in-person NRoSO Training Courses again this coming season.
Our teams across the country will be offering a mix of delivery options to suit your personal preferences.
We are monitoring the situation regarding Covid-19 and working hard to ensure all events can take place safely.
Current Issues, Adjuvants, Sprayer Maintenance and Technology
This year’s event for sprayer operators is divided into four sections:
1. Current issues: This covers items that are in the national news and that we feel are worth discussing in more detail. This section will also cover specific local issues that your presenter will tailor to your geographical area or crop production system.
2. Adjuvants: In this section we will look at the role of adjuvants in the spray process, including approvals, adjuvant groups and reasons for use.
3. Sprayer Maintenance: We will explore a range of applicator features, including how they work, diagnosing problems and basic maintenance.
4. Application and Technology: In this section we will look at current application technology, best practice and new technology.
For any Attendees joining an event,
- On desktop, the sessions can be accessed via the following browsers:
Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge.
(Please note, Internet Explorer is not supported)
- On mobile, you can access via iOS and Android OS.
> Fees apply and will be confirmed at the time of booking.
Scotland & Borders Region (Online)
|10.02.22||Inverurie||09:00 – 12:00||Book your place|
|10.02.22||Inverurie||12:30 – 15:30||Book your place|
|07/02/22||Larkwhistle||09:30 – 12:30||Book your place|
|23/02/22||Ludlow||10:00 – 13:00||Book your place|
More event dates coming soon