Grant Opportunity – Don’t miss out
The third round of the FFIS grant is available to apply for from 4 Feb – 4 April. This grant, among other things gives 40% aid towards GPS equipment on tractors used for fertiliser application and is therefore a sort after aid. There are many other items that are included other than GPS, other key areas of interest in the last few years have been reservoirs, animal handling, sheep ID, water harvesting tanks and roofing, manure heaps and slurry stores.
The main points have been summarised below:
- Round 3 of the Farming and Forestry Improvement Scheme (FFIS) launches on the 4 February 2014.
- The selection process for FFIS is competitive.
- The round will close on Friday 4 April 2014
- Unlike previous rounds the RDPE will start processing applications as soon as they arrive. Therefore applicants are strongly advised to apply as soon as they can.
- The maximum grant per business for FFIS Round 3 is £35,000 and the minimum grant is £2,500.
- Applicants who have received grant funding in previous FFIS rounds are eligible to apply and can apply for the full £35,000. However, in the event that the round is oversubscribed, priority will be given to applicants that have not previously been awarded a grant.
- Only items listed in the Applicant Handbook are eligible for funding and grant rates vary between 15% and 50% depending on the item and applicant location.
There are 5 themes in FFIS:-
- Nutrient management;
- Energy efficiency;
- Water management;
- Animal health and welfare; and
Need help? Agrii Consultancy had a 90% success rate in the East in the last round with the applications we did for our customers so please get in touch for advice.
If you are interested in knowing more about this grant opportunity, please get in touch with Beth Metson on 07545 927 474 or email@example.com
←Back Table of Contents