Green Horizons on your Farm (Dorset & AgriiFocus) – 8th Feb
The Industry Net Zero Ambition – how can you play your part?
Join us for a topical, two-part webinar series addressing some of the challenges we are facing as an industry
Monday 8th February
4:00 to 5:30pm online
This is the first of two sessions. Please register for the following session on the 15th separately HERE.
- Amy Watkins (Sustainability Project Manager) – An introduction to the Sustainability manifesto and Carbon Calculator tool
- David Felce (Regional Technical Advisor & Farmer) – Managing the Farm for Carbon and Crops
- Tim Stephens (Wessex Water) – An overview of the cover crop work in Dorset and how this fits into a greener approach
For any Attendees joining an event,
- On desktop, the sessions can be accessed via the following browsers:
Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge.
(Please note, Internet Explorer is not supported)
- On mobile, you can access via iOS and Android OS.