Join us for our Technology Centre and iFarm 2021 experience.
This year, we are working hard to deliver even more Agrii R&D directly to you.
Our program of events takes a multi-channel approach and includes;
– A brand new online experience;
– Webinars from our Agronomy teams and Technical boffins, and
– A small number of live, on-farm events.
We are delighted to be welcoming customers back on-site at our Technology Centres and iFarms this summer, albeit not quite as ‘normal’.
From June 1st you can book your place to visit us on-farm! View the latest trials and get the most up to date, locally relevant agronomic advice from your nearest site.
Use the drop-down menu on the booking form to find your local iFarm and details on how to book*.
*Please refer to “important information for on-farm events” below
Technology Centres are our flagship regional R&D sites. This year, our Agrii-Focus, Stow Longa, Throws Farm and Revesby Technology Centres will be holding open days with a number of restrictions in place.
Book your place to visit us on-site!
View exciting and innovative trials and findings, including practical solutions for modern farming challenges.
Throws Farm – key viewing
- Cereal variety choices, both treated and untreated, including Winter Wheat, Winter Barley, Spring Barley & Spring Oats
- Winter wheat fungicide options
- Barley yellow dwarf virus treatment options, including variety resistance
- Summer cover crop options for heavy soils, species options & establishment techniques including drill type
- Field margin study and LEAF farm introduction
- Overview of amenity grass studies conducted by Rigby Taylor in a new state of the art facility
Stow Longa – 21 years of Blackgrass research in action
- Rotational options for blackgrass control including cultural control, all taken to margin
- Continuous wheat project; years 2 -6 of the story so far
- Setting up a heavy land soil to establish crops in a regenerative agriculture system
- Direct drilling cereal species considerations
Agrii-Focus – Winter Wheat concentration for 2021
- Variety choice – 52 varieties both treated and untreated
- New novel fertiliser options
- Seed treatments under the spotlight
- Biostimulant fungicides examined
- Variety and fungicides choices and seasonal highlights
Revesby Estate – A fresh approach to farming
- An overview of Revesby Estates and their strategy going forward
- Winter wheat variety trials looking through the main options for autumn drilling 2021.
- Soil health and cover crop usage at the Estate and thoughts going forward
- Novel crops and their potential
Important information for on-farm events
- Our sites will be running a mix of ‘formal’ open days with set dates and times and ‘informal’ Agronomist led plot tours, at various dates and times.
- Those sites running ‘informal’ tours will feature on the drop-down menu of the booking form and signpost you to contact your Agronomist in order to facilitate your visit. For sites running ‘formal’ events, you’ll be able to select a date and time to book on the form.
- The level of the event that each site will be holding and the presence of hospitality this year is being assessed on a site by site basis. Once you have registered, full details of your local event will be provided nearer the date.
- Moisture meter clinics will not be held this year.
- Event places will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. If an event is full or not listed on the booking form, please contact your agronomist.
All Northern Sites
*Bishop Burton, Brotherton, Carnoustie, Cromarty, Eyemouth, Gateshead, Kinross, Longhirst, Oldmeldrum, Sunk Island.
Please contact your agronomist to book a private tour of the site, but use the form below to book on to our virtual events.
Live from Monday 28th June
Showcasing our 28 iFarm and Technology Centre demonstration farms throughout the UK, visitors can expect to see key variety content from across the country, practical solutions for modern farming challenges from our Technology Centres and locally relevant agronomic advice from our iFarm network.
Look forward to a host of helpful updates from across Agrii, all designed to deliver sustainable solutions to growers. All of this and more is wrapped up in our new online platform featuring interactive elements and an improved look and feel.
Don’t forget to register using the checkbox on the booking form to receive login details!