V367OL Winter Oilseed Rape
E,W & Yorkshire
✚ A HOLL variety for premium food-oil production
✚ Improved autumn vigour and good all-round agronomic profile
- High Oleic, Low Linolenic (HOLL) oilseed rape varieties produce a
more stable oil suitable for high temperature frying.
- V367OL is the number one HOLL variety in the Agrii portfolio with high gross output (95%) and good agronomic profile.
- Its good autumn vigour (7) and speed to grow away in the spring (8) are important characteristics that help it to cope with challenging growing conditions and reduce the effects of cabbage stem flea beetle, pigeons and slugs.
- It is moderately tall (154cm) but with good stem stiffness (9) and medium-late maturity (4).
- It has average phoma/stem canker resistance (5), reasonable light leaf spot resistance (6) and carries the pod shatter resistance trait.
Numbers in red – Agrii Advisory List data.
Numbers in black – AHDB Recommended List
Find an Specialist
We’re here to help your business ambitions. If you have a query about our products, services or see how we could work together, we’d love to hear from you.
Seed Rate Calculator
Use the Agrii Seed Rate Calculator to help you plan your seed requirements and establishment goals. Download instant results to your computer.
Working at Agrii
There are many opportunities at Agrii but how do you know which might be right for you? We'll help you through. Includes Q&A's from people already working for Agrii.
Who We Are
We are a leading provider of agronomy services, technology and strategic advice and provide farmers across the UK with unrivalled expertise and support.
Knowledge exchange is central to what we do, which is why we run events throughout the year for farming businesses. Find out what's coming up.
We are the UK’s leading agronomy company, with more than 300 BASIS-trained consultants offering independent advice to arable growers
Our very own podcast, telling stories and giving updates straight from the field. Listen in as your host, Tony Smith, examines farm life and business issues.
News - 07/12/23‘The field of the future’: The Digital Technology Farms
We have launched an innovative new project involving the use of several connected technologies that can be used to make agronomic decisions at field scale throughout the growing season.
News - 23/02/24
Ambitious for the Future of Farming
News - 22/12/23
A Christmas tribute to the UK’s farmers…
News - 19/12/23
Veg trials show yield benefit of Agrii-Start Release
News - 12/12/23
Launching Our Sustainable Future: A New Chapter For Green Horizons
News - 04/12/23