✚ Remains one of the highest gross output hybrids in Agrii trials.
✚ Fast vigorous growth habit in the autumn and spring.
- One of the highest yielding varieties in Agrii trials every year for the past seven years, which is remarkable given that the variety doesn’t have the advantage of the more recent TuYV trait.
- High gross output hybrid (107%), high untreated yields (94%) and a high oil content (46.4%) in spite of not having the TuYV trait.
- Suitable for all soils and all regions. It has been proven in Agrii trials to perform across the UK especially in cabbage stem flea beetle affected areas because of its vigorous growth habit.
- Consistently one of the most vigorous hybrids in the autumn (8) and quick to move away in the spring (8).
- Trials have shown that it is one of the best varieties to cope with cabbage flea beetle larval infestations. This pest has not gone away and the vigorous growth habit of DK Exsteel remains a major advantage.
- Tall (155cm), stiff canopy (8) and medium maturity (5).
- Excellent disease resistance with light leaf spot (8) and RLM7 stem canker resistance (8) and good tolerance to Verticillium wilt(6).
- It also carries the pod shatter resistance trait.
- Not resistant to Turnip Yellows Virus.
Numbers in red – Agrii Advisory List data.
Numbers in black – AHDB Recommended List
Find an Specialist
We’re here to help your business ambitions. If you have a query about our products, services or see how we could work together, we’d love to hear from you.
Seed Rate Calculator
Use the Agrii Seed Rate Calculator to help you plan your seed requirements and establishment goals. Download instant results to your computer.
Working at Agrii
There are many opportunities at Agrii but how do you know which might be right for you? We'll help you through. Includes Q&A's from people already working for Agrii.
Who We Are
We are a leading provider of agronomy services, technology and strategic advice and provide farmers across the UK with unrivalled expertise and support.
Knowledge exchange is central to what we do, which is why we run events throughout the year for farming businesses. Find out what's coming up.
We are the UK’s leading agronomy company, with more than 300 BASIS-trained consultants offering independent advice to arable growers
Our very own podcast, telling stories and giving updates straight from the field. Listen in as your host, Tony Smith, examines farm life and business issues.
News - 07/12/23‘The field of the future’: The Digital Technology Farms
We have launched an innovative new project involving the use of several connected technologies that can be used to make agronomic decisions at field scale throughout the growing season.
News - 23/02/24
Ambitious for the Future of Farming
News - 22/12/23
A Christmas tribute to the UK’s farmers…
News - 19/12/23
Veg trials show yield benefit of Agrii-Start Release
News - 12/12/23
Launching Our Sustainable Future: A New Chapter For Green Horizons
News - 04/12/23