|Breeder: AWC Ltd||Breeder PDF|
|Type: Bread (not nabim)||Pedigree: MV Zelma x Elviss|
- Another high-quality winter wheat variety tested within the Agrii trials programme for the last four years, this time from Hungary.
- Grain quality very good with protein (13.9), HFN (365) and specific weight (77.0) with good dough characteristics, Fredericia has attracted the interest of a regional miller for wholemeal flour.
- With its late-drill suitability, this makes it an ideal choice after potatoes and sugar beet or in high grassweed situations as its fast speed of growth gives it a very good competitive edge.
- Good foliar disease resistance with yellow rust (8.0), brown rust (5.8) and tritici (5.1).
- Straw strength untreated (3), so requires a robust PGR programme, especially in more fertile situations.
- Early maturity (-4) making it an ideal entry crop for oilseed rape.
Data source: Agrii Advisory List
For more detailed Agrii data and the latest disease scores speak to your local seed specialist or Agrii agronomist.