|Breeder: Bayer||Printable PDF|
|Regional Suitability: UK WIDE||Pedigree: Hybrid|
- Remains the highest gross output hybrid in Bayer’s portfolio. They launched it under the ‘InVigor’ brand to emphasise their focus on this important agronomic characteristic. Indeed, InV1035 has shown outstanding autumn vigour over the past two years of testing by Agrii. Its fast, vigorous autumn and spring growth habit that will prove useful against slugs, pigeons and cabbage stem flea beetle.
- Suitable for all regions of the UK and it can be grown across all soil types. Very early maturity and pod shatter resistance. It sold out last year and it is expected to be one of Agrii’s biggest selling varieties this autumn. It is sold under the Bayer agency.
- Excellent disease resistance profile and one hard to beat with one of the best disease resistance packages available with both RLM7 Phoma/Stem Canker genetics and an excellent Light Leaf Spot rating. This delivered very high untreated yields in Agrii’s trials in 2017.
- Appears to be very tolerant of Verticillium wilt.
* Agrii control yields (4.3 t/ha)