|Breeder: Elsoms||Breeder PDF|
|Type: Group 3, Biscuit and Export||Pedigree: Cassius x Viscount|
- A high yielding variety with medium length straw and decently stiff untreated.
- Grain quality fine HFN 216 and specific weight 76.9 and good suitability for distilling, biscuits and uks.
- A decent disease package with reasonable mildew, yellow rust, brown rust and tritici plus Elicit is resistant to orange wheat blossom midge with a maturity score +1.
- Elicit has yielded well on both heavy and lighter soils, plus its second wheat performance has been decent.
- Importantly Elicit has been trialled for three years in the Agrii crop competition work and has been very competitive. Therefore, in a grassweed situation where the risk of med/high populations are possible – drilling dates should still be later into October, but Elicit will certainly help by being strongly competitive.
For more detailed Agrii data and the latest disease scores speak to your local seed specialist or Agrii agronomist.