Acceptance of Rules for Agrii’s (UK) Discussion Forums, Blogs and Wikis
If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact the Company, please use the contact details listed on the Company’s website.
If a Forum is moderated, every contribution submitted to the Forum (Contribution) will be checked by the Company for compliance with the content standards below (Content Standards) as soon as reasonably practicable after it is published. The Company will try to publish as many Contributions as possible but cannot guarantee that all Contributions will be published. The Company also cannot guarantee how quickly Contributions will be posted on the Forum as this will depend on other editorial commitments.
The Company is under no obligation to you or any other person to oversee, monitor or moderate the Forum or any other service it provides on its site or any other site and may stop moderating the Forum at any time. The Company reserves the right to remove, or to disable access to, any Contribution which it deems to be potentially defamatory of any person or which it deems unlawful or in violation of any third party rights. The Company expressly excludes liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of the Forum by any person in contravention of these Rules.
Submission of Contributions
Follow the instructions pertaining to the relevant Forum to add a Contribution, including:
- Asking a question in a discussion forum
- Commenting on an article or blog post
- Replying to a question or comment
If, in the case of a Forum hosted on a Company site, you wish your Contribution to be anonymous, please update your profile and/or details to reflect this. Your name may appear as part of your Contribution when published, unless you specify that your Contribution is anonymous.
Before making a Contribution to a Forum hosted on a Company site you must have an Account with the Company.
These Content Standards apply to each part of a Contribution as well as to its whole. The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The Company will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
- Be relevant.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from the Company if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
By submitting a Contribution to the Forum, you agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive licence to use that Contribution. Although you will still own the copyright in your Contribution, the Company will have the right to freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and/or distribute the material contained in your Contribution. This licence will be free of charge, perpetual and capable of sub-licence. The Company may exercise all copyright and publicity rights in the material contained in your Contribution in all jurisdictions, to their full extent and for the full period for which any such rights exist in that material.
Please also note that, in accordance with the Content Standards above, you must ensure that your Contribution does not infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person. By submitting your Contribution to the Forum, you are warranting that you have the right to grant the Company the non-exclusive copyright licence described above.
If you are not in a position to grant such a licence to the Company, please do not submit the Contribution to the Forum.
Breach of These Rules
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Forum.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution already posted on the Forum.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as the Company reasonably feels is necessary or as required by law.
The Company excludes liability for all action it may take in response to breaches of these Rules. The actions described above are not limited, and the Company may take any other action it reasonably deems appropriate.
If you wish to complain about any Contribution posted to the Forum, please e-mail the Company using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org . The Company will then review the Contribution and decide whether it complies with the Content Standards above. The Company will deal with any Contribution which, in its opinion, violates the Content Standards as described above (see section “Breach of these Rules”). The Company will inform you of the outcome of its review within a reasonable time of receiving your complaint.
Changes to These Rules
The Company may revise these Rules at any time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes the Company may make, as they are legally binding on you.