Competition Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions outlined below are the standard for all competitions and offers run by Agrii. For specific terms and conditions please visit currently active terms and conditions and click on the relevant competition or offer, as listed.
- Agrii competitions and offers are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Agrii businesses and their close relatives (unless otherwise stated) and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- The promoter is: Agrii. Agrii is a trading name for Masstock Arable (UK) Ltd and United Agri Products Ltd. Registered in England: No.2387531 and No.02798041.
- All information detailing how to enter the competition or offer form part of the set terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- An ‘entrant’ is defined as the person whose contact details are submitted on the entry form, or by email or phone to the contact addresses/numbers specified on the entry form.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Entries will only be accepted in paper form, via the official entry form or via email to the email address specified on the entry form. The closing date for entries can be found by visiting currently active terms and conditions.
- The winner will be selected at random not more than one month after the closing date for entries. The winner will be informed in writing by either email or post, depending on which details they have given on their entry. No responsibility will be accepted for incorrect or illegible address or email address details having been submitted on the entry form.
- The overall competition winner will receive the prize as stated in currently active terms and conditions. They will be informed how they will be sent the prize in the communication described in point 5.
- The prize as described is available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternatives.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, Agrii reserves the right to either offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
- By entering the competition and providing your contact details you are providing your consent to be contacted by Agrii about other offers or promotions. When you send us your entry (either by email or post) please state on the entry form if you would rather we don’t use your details in this way.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. If an offer is linked to a purchase this will be specified in the currently active terms and conditions.
- Agrii accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged entries.
- Agrii reserves the right to cancel competitions and offers or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.