Agrii Competition at the NSA Sheep Event 2022
Stand 217, Three Counties Showground, WR13 6NW
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Agrii NSA Prize Draw 2022 competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Competition is not open to Agrii or Origin Enterprises members of staff.
- Employees of Agrii or any associated company of Origin plc and their immediate families, suppliers and agents are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- An ‘entrant’ is defined as the person whose contact details are submitted on the entry form. One entrant may only submit one entry and pick one sheep tag (prize draw ticket).
- Entries will only be accepted in paper form, on any Agrii stand, on the day of the NSA Sheep Event, 27th July 2022. Entries will only be accepted during the opening hours of the show, which are 9am until 5pm.
- After 5pm on 27th July 2022 the winning tag numbers will be selected at random. Two winners will be chosen at random, and winners will be announced to the public in a press release after the event.
- The winners have a chance of winning 10 x 25kg Sheep Energy Tubs or 5 x Acre Bags of Sward Master Plus.
- The prize as described is available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternatives.
- Agrii accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged entries.
- Agrii reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrant data is collected and held in accordance with Agrii’s data protection policy. Agrii reserves the right to send marketing literature to any entrants who have not ticked the box stating that they do not wish to be contacted by Agrii.
- By providing an address, phone or email contact details, entrants in the competition give consent to Agrii to contact them to inform them whether or not they have been successful.