As an Agrii Van Driver, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient transportation of goods and materials to various agricultural locations.
Working in a supportive, personable and positive environment, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their driving career in an environment with a high staff retention rate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Safely driving company vans to deliver goods to designated rural locations.
- Loading and unloading goods, checking them against order forms.
- Ensuring accurate and timely deliveries in accordance with schedules.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and roadworthiness of the assigned van.
- Following all safety and traffic regulations.
- A valid and clean driving license is essential.
- Experience driving vans or large vehicles.
- Ability to handle goods carefully and responsibly during loading and unloading.
- Strong adherence to safety and traffic regulations.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from anyone regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion / belief, age or disability.