Agrii Maize Competition 2020/21 – Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions
This Agrii Prize Draw competition is open to residents of the UK.
- Employees of Agrii or any associated company of Origin plc and their immediate families, suppliers and agents are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- An ‘entrant’ is defined as the person whose contact details are submitted on the entry form. One entrant may only submit one entry.
- Entries will only be accepted through the entry form on the Agrii website at agrii.co.uk/maize2021. The competition will open on Monday 7th December 2020 at 9am and close on Friday 22nd January, 2021 at 5pm.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries after the closing date, and will be notified by 5pm on Friday 12th February 2021.
- The winner of the competition will receive:
- The quantity of Gema or Resolute maize seed required to drill 5ha, to a maximum of 12 (50,000 seed) bags.
- The quantity of Maize Kicka starter fertiliser required for 5ha of maize – at the recommended rate of 67.5kgs per hectare.
- Agronomy support from a local agronomist nominated by Agrii (and dependent on the geographical location of the winner) as required to grow 5ha of Gema or Resolute maize.
- The quantity of post-emergence herbicide (Choriste) required for the 5ha block of Gema or Resolute maize grown. Our thanks go to Syngenta for providing this.
- RHIZA Base digital subscription for the 5ha of either Gema or Resolute maize provided as this competition prize.
- The prize as described is available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternatives.
- Agrii accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged entries.
- Agrii reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrant data is collected and held in accordance with Agrii’s data protection policy. Agrii reserves the right to send marketing literature to any entrants who have not ticked the box stating that they do not wish to be contacted by Agrii.
- By providing an address, phone or email contact details, entrants in the competition give consent to Agrii to contact them to inform them whether or not they have been successful.