LG Anarion Winter Oilseed Rape
✚ Very high yields from improved genetics and TuYV resistance.
✚ Stiff canopy, good disease resistance and pod shatter resistance.
- A non-Recommended List clubroot resistant variety with high yields (97% treated, 93% untreated, 44.3% oil).
- It is 2% higher yielding nationally than the UK market leader and 10% higher yielding in Scottish trials last year. This is why it has quickly become Agrii’s most popular clubroot-resistant variety within two years.
- Suitable for all regions of the UK. Excellent autumn (8) and spring vigour (8) in Agrii trials over the past three years and excellent winter hardiness was confirmed in Polish trials.
- It is quick to grow away in the spring and grows to be relatively tall (159cm) with excellent standing ability (9) and mid-late maturity (4).
- Good light leaf spot (8), RLM7 phoma/stem canker (6) and Verticillium stem stripe (6) resistance.
- It also incorporates the valuable pod shatter resistance trait which is now standard in all of the hybrids from Limagrain.
- Like all the clubroot varieties, LG Anarion should be used as part of an integrated approach using other cultural methods of control.
- Recommended for use on clubroot infected land only to help protect the longevity of this valuable genetic trait.
Numbers in red – Agrii Advisory List data.
Numbers in black – AHDB Recommended List
Find an Specialist
We’re here to help your business ambitions. If you have a query about our products, services or see how we could work together, we’d love to hear from you.
Seed Rate Calculator
Use the Agrii Seed Rate Calculator to help you plan your seed requirements and establishment goals. Download instant results to your computer.
Working at Agrii
There are many opportunities at Agrii but how do you know which might be right for you? We'll help you through. Includes Q&A's from people already working for Agrii.
Who We Are
We are a leading provider of agronomy services, technology and strategic advice and provide farmers across the UK with unrivalled expertise and support.
Knowledge exchange is central to what we do, which is why we run events throughout the year for farming businesses. Find out what's coming up.
We are the UK’s leading agronomy company, with more than 300 BASIS-trained consultants offering independent advice to arable growers
Our very own podcast, telling stories and giving updates straight from the field. Listen in as your host, Tony Smith, examines farm life and business issues.
News - 07/12/23‘The field of the future’: The Digital Technology Farms
We have launched an innovative new project involving the use of several connected technologies that can be used to make agronomic decisions at field scale throughout the growing season.
News - 23/02/24
Ambitious for the Future of Farming
News - 22/12/23
A Christmas tribute to the UK’s farmers…
News - 19/12/23
Veg trials show yield benefit of Agrii-Start Release
News - 12/12/23
Launching Our Sustainable Future: A New Chapter For Green Horizons
News - 04/12/23