InV1266 CL Winter Oilseed Rape
✚ A non-Recommended List Clearfield variety with
exceptional spring vigour.
✚ Reasonable light leaf spot, good stem canker and pod
- InV1266CL is Agrii’s most popular Clearfield variety and it was
identified three years ago for its stand-out autumn and spring vigour and suitability for areas at risk from cabbage stem flea beetle.
- Average yields (93% treated, 77% untreated) but high oil content (45.1%) in Agrii trials and it also performed well in a northern NIAB-TAG trials in 2021 (108%) where it outperformed all of the other Clearfield varieties including Matrix CL.
This may have been due to its higher oil content and improved disease resistance.
- Suitable for all soils but probably best grown no further north than Yorkshire.
- Its excellent crop vigour (8 autumn, 9 spring) complements the Clearfield System by providing early competition for difficult weeds and minimised CSFB damage. Average height (147cm) with good stem stiffness (9) and mid-early maturity (6).
- A significant step up in light leaf spot resistance (7) compared with Matrix CL (6) and has both the pod shatter trait and RLM7 phoma/stem canker (7) resistance.
Numbers in red – Agrii Advisory List data.
Numbers in black – AHDB Recommended List
Find an Specialist
We’re here to help your business ambitions. If you have a query about our products, services or see how we could work together, we’d love to hear from you.
Seed Rate Calculator
Use the Agrii Seed Rate Calculator to help you plan your seed requirements and establishment goals. Download instant results to your computer.
Working at Agrii
There are many opportunities at Agrii but how do you know which might be right for you? We'll help you through. Includes Q&A's from people already working for Agrii.
Who We Are
We are a leading provider of agronomy services, technology and strategic advice and provide farmers across the UK with unrivalled expertise and support.
Knowledge exchange is central to what we do, which is why we run events throughout the year for farming businesses. Find out what's coming up.
We are the UK’s leading agronomy company, with more than 300 BASIS-trained consultants offering independent advice to arable growers
Our very own podcast, telling stories and giving updates straight from the field. Listen in as your host, Tony Smith, examines farm life and business issues.
News - 07/12/23‘The field of the future’: The Digital Technology Farms
We have launched an innovative new project involving the use of several connected technologies that can be used to make agronomic decisions at field scale throughout the growing season.
News - 23/02/24
Ambitious for the Future of Farming
News - 22/12/23
A Christmas tribute to the UK’s farmers…
News - 19/12/23
Veg trials show yield benefit of Agrii-Start Release
News - 12/12/23
Launching Our Sustainable Future: A New Chapter For Green Horizons
News - 04/12/23