Site Manager for Logistics & Contracting DD8 3TG
Agrii is a leading provider of agronomy services, technology and strategic advice. The Logistics and Supply Chain team includes over 200 employees working across 35 depots covering the whole of the UK delivering Agchem, Seed and Fertiliser.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and professional Site Manager for our extremely busy Logistics and Contracting Site at Forfar, Angus.
This is a permanent and full time role that will require flexible working because of intense and fluctuating demands.
The Applicant must be able to manage the site on a day to day basis, meeting long term strategies, together with ensuring a first-first class warehouse, distribution and contracting service to our customers.
Leading by example to maintain a positive and safe working environment.
Qualification and Skills
- Stock Control Management – Manage products in and out of the site
- Administration Management – Oversee the site’s administrative functions
- Coordination Management – Working with the other departments and sites to ensure that operations run smoothly
- Communication Management – Work with and support Agronomists requirements, Logistics and Contracting
- Regulations & Legislation – Meet Company requirements including, but not limited to; H&S, FIAS, vehicle safety, environmental and GDPR
- Customer Service – Promote and provide excellent customer service and respond promptly to any queries
- Site Responsibility – Site and Health & Safety responsible person
- Excellent IT skills – Manage and operate in house systems
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills – able to communicate at all levels of the business
- Strong Work Ethic – flexible approach to hours worked and be able to work in a challenging environment
- Proven Track record working in a busy Logistics role and Managing a Team – can demonstrate leadership and coaching and to
- facilitate team work and collaboration between colleagues
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business
Having an Agricultural background would be beneficial
A competitive salary and benefits package will be available to the successful candidate.
Please apply in writing to email@example.com