A flexible and competitive agricultural finance solution
Agrii Input Finance provides our customers with flexible and competitive ag crop input loans for all seed, fertiliser and agrochemical inputs. It is a specialist scheme by Agrii and applications are introduced to our third-party lender De Lage Landon (DLL).
Agrii Finance is a trading name of Masstock Arable (UK) Limited. who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. (FRN 710790).
Agrii is authorised to act as a credit broker and not a lender.
For a Copy of our Agrii Finance Terms of Business please click here
Benefits of Agrii Input Financing
- Order inputs NOW and pay LATER
- Match payments to your operation’s cash flow
- Keep existing lines of credit intact
- Flexible payment options
- Make cash outflow predictable
- Make input acquisition easier with input financing at the point of sale
- Allows you to market grain independently
Features of Agrii Input Finance
Exclusive to Agrii customers
- Farmer Friendly farming finance
- Very Competitive fixed interest rates
- Flexible Repayment Schemes a copy of our schemes can be provided on request
- Minimum Spend £3k with no upper limit
- No commitment to a grain buy-back
- Fast And Efficient process
- Available For All Inputs sourced through Agrii
- Documentation fee applies
- All applications subject to approval
For more information
If you would like more information about Agrii Finance, please consult your usual Agrii contact or call our Finance Team who will be pleased to help.
Agrii Finance Team
Telephone: 01937 588095
Credit is subject to status and credit acceptance. All applicants must be 18 or over and credit is for business purposes only.
How we handle your Agrii Finance Complaint.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we are committed to providing the best possible service. If you are not satisfied with the Agrii Finance service, our internal complaints handling procedures are designed to ensure we resolve all Agrii Finance complaints in a fair, prompt and consistent manner.
How We Respond to Complaints
Where possible we aim to respond to complaints within 3 working days following receipt of a complaint, however depending on the nature of the complaint it may not be possible for us to do so. Where further investigation is needed, we will always acknowledge receipt of your complaint, in writing, within 48 hours.
Within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint, we will provide a written response to your complaint setting out our position and/or an offer of redress where considered appropriate.
For a copy of our Agrii Finance complaints policy please click here.