|Breeder: Limagrain||Printable PDF|
|Region: EAST, WEST & YORKS||Type: Conventional|
- A high yielding conventional variety from Limagrain, the breeder of Aramone, Anastasia and Aspire. Vigorous in the autumn but particularly vigorous in the spring (6), one of the best conventional varieties to grow away from the effects of CSFB larval infestation.
- High gross output (100%), high untreated yields (90%) and high oil content (45%) in Agrii trials over the past two years and sits alongside Aspire on the UK Recommended List.
- Suitable for all areas of the UK and all soils including fertile sites. Suits the main drilling window through to the end of the first week of September, depending on soil conditions.
- Medium height (134 cm) with excellent stem stiffness (9), lodging resistance (9) and mid-maturity (5).
- Good disease resistance against light leaf spot (6) and phoma/stem canker (6) and excellent tolerance of Verticillium wilt (8).
Data source: www.cereals.ahdb.org.uk and Agrii Advisory List