Staff Photo Competition 2022 Terms & Conditions
- The Agrii Photography Competition is open to all staff of Agrii UK, its parent company, Origin and their subsidaries within the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entrants can submit as many photographs as they wish photographs, in colour or black and white. Entries must be taken in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
- Entries will only be accepted in electronic form, via the stated method, firstname.lastname@example.org. Each image entry must be 300dpi and at least 4Mb in size. We regret we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date of 6pm, Friday 19th August 2022.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. All entries must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. The entrants must be the sole owner of the copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained the permission of any people featured in the entries or their parents/guardian if children under 16 are featured. Further, entrants must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs. Please be aware that images will be checked for authenticity once they have been entered.
- Entrants must not be professional photographers and, for the purposes of this competition, a professional photographer will be considered to be someone who makes more than half of their annual income from the sale of their photographs.
- Images may be digitally enhanced to remove spots or scratches, but not manipulated. Entrants can enhance the image to make it brighter, clearer etc. but not manipulate the content. Agrii and the judges reserve the right to exclude any image they believe may have been excessively treated so as to alter its authenticity.
- The competition will be judged by the Agrii marketing team. The staff category will be judged separately and one winner and two runners up chosen by the judges. The finalists will be those images that are judged to best reflect the theme of the competition. .
- The winner of the staff competition will receive £300 of electronics vouchers and three runners up will receive £100 each of electronics vouchers The winning staff pictures will also be included in the Agrii 2023 calendar. All staff and public entries to the competition may also be used in other Agrii marketing collateral.
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The finalists and winner may be required to take part in publicity.
- If the finalists and/or overall winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, Agrii reserves the right to either offer the prize to a runner up or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
- Agrii accept no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or corrupted files. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their entry to the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Agrii, and its parent company, Origin, to feature any or all of the submitted images in any publication, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to Agrii. No fees will be payable for any of the above uses. While every effort will be made to credit photographers, including in printed reproductions of their work, we cannot guarantee that every use of the photographs will include photographer’s names.
- Agrii reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control
Judging & Prizes
- Judging will be carried out by the Agrii Marketing team.
- Judging will be based on a scoring system.
- All photographer names will be removed from the photos being judged.
- The photograph entered by a member of Agrii staff with the highest number of votes will win the main prize in the staff competition (£300 electronics vouchers).
- Three runners up in the staff competition will win £100 of electronics vouchers.
- Voting will take place on Monday 22nd August 2022.
- Winners will be notified by email from 22nd August onwards.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact email@example.com