Take Off boost for Wheat and OSR
Becci Shrimpton – Regional Seed Manager
Take Off is a Phosphite +PGA based Seed Treatment. During the emergence and establishment phase each seedling has a high P demand which can often be limited by a small root mass, soil type, temperature and moisture status.
With this in mind we know Take Off can provide the following benefits to crops:-
- Maximise seed emergence
- Enhanced root length and mass in cereals and OSR
- Optimise tiller initiation
- Reduced risk to environmental stress
- Improve nutrient uptake and efficiency
- Optimise ears per m² Yield increases
- Enhance green area index in OSR, helping to reduce spring nitrogen requirement
Agrii recommends using Take Off on most crops, including cereals, OSR, linseed and most recently, maize.
←Back Table of Contents