April 10, 2012
Agrii at Grassland 2012
Agrii is the new name for the combined business of two established companies – Masstock and UAP. Both businesses have a strong heritage of providing technically led and innovative support to UK farmers. As Agrii, we are proud to continue a strong association with the Grassland Event at the Bath & West Showground.
In respect of this heritage, our presence at the show will be broken down into five main areas – all linked, providing an unmatched service.
- Precision Farming: Soil structure and nutrition availability drives crop performance. Before you spend money above ground see what you have underneath. We will be demonstrating the latest machinery and technical tools available to the grassland farmer.
- Grassland Management: Our Livestock Support consultants will be providing you with practical demonstrations, highlighting the crucial need to carefully and expertly manage your grassland. Show off your knowledge and enter our grasses competition and win some of our Master Ley grass seed to get you off to a flying start.
- Grassland Inputs: We are one of the few retail companies still growing our own grass seed in the UK. Our grass seed specialists and agronomists will be at the show to answer any questions you might have about the seed, dressings, crop protection that’s right for you and your farming system.
- Grassland Nutrition: Taking the results from our Precision Farming initiative, we have a display by Natural Resource Management (NRM) demonstrating the importance of carefully controlled inputs into your grasses. Convert more of your inputs into profit.
- Farm Advice Services: The consultancy arm of the business has unique access to the company’s extensive R&D work. With consultants drawn from a range of backgrounds, our independent advice is grounded on the capability of your soils and your system. The team can help you in all aspects of farm management: Business Support, Environmental Support, Energy Support and, as showcased at the show, Livestock Support.
Visit the Bath and West Showground from 9.00a.m on the 10th of May to find out more; enjoy the demonstrations (and the catering!) and take part in the competitions.
We hope you enjoy your visit to the show and learn a little more about the services we offer.
If you have any questions prior to the event, please email Mark Giblin on email@example.com quoting Grassland 2012. We look forward to seeing you there.
If you would like more information about any aspect of Agrii’s work, please don’t hesitate to drop us a line. firstname.lastname@example.org