Bartonfields area results webinar
Join us for the Bartonfields area Webinar, with results from Stow Longa
Wednesday 20th January 2021
10.30am – 12pm online
✚ A summary of work being done in the Bartonfields area
– Richard Derbyshire (Bartonfields iFarm Coordinator) and Robin Nurse (Bartonfields Team Manager)
✚ An update on progress from the Stow Longa rotational trials – now in their sixth year
– Colin Lloyd (Head of Agronomy)
✚ Results from the Stow Longa cultivations in practice trial to set up spring barley. Conclusions drawn from the trial and thinking forward to resilience in agriculture and carbon accounting.
– Steve Corbett (South Region iFarm and Technology Centre Manager) and David Felce (Regional Technical Advisor)
✚ An introduction to the carbon calculator work being done as part of Agrii’s Green Horizons Project
– Amy Watkins (Sustainability Project Manager)
For any Attendees joining an event,
- On desktop, the sessions can be accessed via the following browsers:
Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge.
(Please note, Internet Explorer is not supported)
- On mobile, you can access via iOS and Android OS.